This image shows the clock tower of the Parkinson Building at the University of Leeds during an Autumnal sunset.
The Parkinson Building is a grade II listedart deco building and campanile located at the University of Leeds in West Yorkshire, England. The campanile is the highest point of the building and stands at 57 metres (187 ft) tall, making it the 17th-tallest building in the city of Leeds.
The building is named after Frank Parkinson, a major benefactor to the university, who donated £200,000 towards the cost of the new building. The building construction started in 1938; however the outbreak of World War IIin 1939 halted building work, with construction resuming and finishing in 1951. The building was officially opened on 9 November 1951 by HRH the Princess Royal, Chancellor of the university from 1951 to 1965.
A prominent landmark in Leeds, the grade II listed  tower can be seen for miles around the campus and from the M621 motorway some 12.1 miles (19.5 km) from the site, and has become synonymous with the university itself with Leeds incorporating the clock tower into the university logo in 2006.